So you are ready to print menus for your business? If you are, then you have come to the right article. In this tutorial guide, I will teach you the five simple steps in menu printing. Menu printing itself is easy actually, what is a bit more challenging is the preparation for it. So read well and we shall go on step by step from preparing your designs to actual menu printing.
1. Check your content first ? Before printing begins, it is a good idea to check your content first. Many people actually ignore this step and find out the hard way that all their color menus have one big error. So it is good practice to always check your content first before going with menu printing. Check your offerings or items if they are accurate. Check the prices, descriptions and even your headers and sub headers. Check for spelling and grammar errors as well as errors in images and logos. Do this three times so that you are sure that no error gets passed on to printing.
2. Check your layout ? Afterwards, you will need to check your layout. Make sure that everything is aligned properly, and the dimensions used for your color menus are accurate. Make sure you have printing bleeds in your menu dimensions as well as that there is some leeway for cutting and folding the menus. Of course, also see if the images and text are balanced throughout the color menu so that no menu page is boring or cluttered.
3. Start looking for a printer ? Once your color menu drafts are complete, it will then be time for finding a menu printing company. Do not worry, most publishers or printing companies can print color menus for you. The best way though to hire one would be to go online and find those online menu printing companies. This should give you a quicker way to get the menu printer that you need.
4. What to look for in a printer ? Now, let me give you some tips on looking for a printer. You should try to look for a menu printing company that has a good balance between quality and price. So always look at the printing samples of the printing companies you are looking at and then compare that with the price. You should be amazed that some menu printers print better than others all for the same price. Of course, go for the menu printers that give you the best quality for the least price.
5. Printing your color menus ? With the menu printing company chosen, the last step is just to print menus. Now, since you should have probably chosen an online printer, you should easily be able to start the menu printing process by just going to their site and placing an order for menu printing. Just set the dimensions, and other printing options in their order form, fill out your billing details and then just send up your designs for menu printing. Within a few days, you should get what you need.
Good! That was easy wasn?t it? You now know how to print menus easily.